3.25.2011

I Feel So Down, So Awful!

Have you ever had a feeling of having your mind full with unnecessary thoughts and feelings? Feeling sad, feeling all so guilty, and feeling sorry and helpless to the point that you just don’t care what’s going to happen.
That you are tired of expecting that something good will happen, so sick of stumbling blocks in front of you?
Feeling like, nobody believes in you. Or you just don’t deserve something good, something what you want. And all you did, and all what you are doing is sacrificing your own happiness just to please other people.

I'm feeling all those... and i'm not liking it.

I sometimes think that I filled my mind with so much emptiness or so much dirty, useless information that my mind is going to explode with them. What an anxiety huh?
I live through the fear of not getting my mind back again to useful thought and feelings. I mean nice, happy feelings. I missed feeling appreciated, I miss my laughs, I miss a light happy feelings. I miss all those.
Yeah, okay, it’s me, who puts all this pressure upon me, all the mess into my mind.
That means I can empty my trash too.

I wish it’s as easy as clicking the recycle bin icon and press empty trash. ;( but thats not the case..oh well...